Choose from our models and select the best accessories to create the perfect cooking solution for your unique needs.
FROM 30°C TO 300°C IN 270 SECONDS
Every detail has passed the most difficult tests
The MIND.Maps™ PLUS interface
The CHEFTOP MIND.Maps™ BIG PLUS oven is the answer to the needs of those looking for a trolley oven which can bear the non-stop rhythms of large kitchens, cooking centers, hotels, canteens, hospitals and catering facilities.
CHEFTOP MIND.Maps™ BIG PLUS is the trolley oven that allows you to cook full loads of food (up to 180 kg of product) and always obtain perfect and repeatable results in all conditions such as steam cooking, roasting, braising, grilling and frying. This trolley oven has been engineered and designed to withstand intense cooking cycles, all day, every day. It has been developed on the basis of market demands for cooking centres that need top-level performance, ease of use and cleaning.
Why should a cooking centre choose a CHEFTOP MIND.Maps™ BIG PLUS trolley oven?
- Perfect symmetry: gas or electric, same performance. Thanks to the revolutionary vertical heating elements in the electric version and symmetrical heat exchangers in the gas version, heat is produced in a uniform way.
- Perfect cooking uniformity guaranteed by the 6 close-pitch motors that operate six super-fast compact fans capable of distributing the heat into every corner of the cooking chamber for uniform cooking from the first pan at the top to the last pan at the bottom, from right to left, from front to back.
- Plenty of power: from 30° to 300° in less than 5 minutes. A trolley oven that is always ready and never tired!
- New ultra-resistant structure: 50mm thick welded space-frame chassis, 316L stainless steel chamber, high strength door with a push-to-close system.
- Perfect cooking in all conditions: A full load of steamed potatoes cooked in less than 35 min, 200 grilled chops ready in less than 7 min, 180 slices of grilled bacon in less than 6 min or 100 Kg of steamed rice in 30 min, 49 chickens in less than 39 min, and much more!