UNOX S.p.A. ("UNOX") with registered office in Via Majorana 22, 35010 Cadoneghe (PD), as data controller of personal data ("Data Controller"), informs you of the following and asks you to carefully read the contents of this statement.
The information is provided to the customer of UNOX as the site www.unox.com (hereinafter: "Site") may collect personal data about you, as specified below. In any case, the provisions contained in the information that UNOX presents to its customers at the time of conclusion of the contract and concerning the processing of their personal data for the purpose of executing the contract remain unaffected.
For any information or request in relation to the processing of your personal data, you can contact UNOX at the email address email@example.com or at the telephone number +39 049 8657530.
a) The purposes and legal basis of the processing
UNOX may collect your personal data in the event that you provide them to register and enter the reserved area that allows you, among other things, to extend the oven warranty, access the manuals and send requests or to use the e-commerce platform.
In addition to providing you with the requested service (both access to the reserved area and the use of the e-commerce platform), UNOX may process, with your specific consent, your personal data, manually or by electronic means, for sending commercial communications, newsletters, updates or invitations relating to events.
Your e-mail coordinates, provided in the context of the sale of a product or service, could also be used to send commercial communications relating to products or services similar to those subject to the sale, if you have not refused the processing; UNOX informs you of the possibility of opposing the processing at any time, easily and free of charge.
In addition, upon your request to participate, your personal data may also be processed to manage the organization of the Data Controller's events and guarantee that you can take part in them. By way of example, therefore, UNOX may send you communications to confirm your registration or share the details of the event.
b) The mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data and the consequences in case of failure to communicate
The provision of your data for the purpose of execution of the contract (use of the requested service) and management of your participation in the events is optional, but failure to provide them could make it impossible to provide the services requested.
The provision of your data for direct marketing purposes is optional and requires your prior consent. In the absence of such consent, you will be able to use the requested service, although UNOX will not be able to send you promotional communications relating to its goods and services.
c) Retention period of personal data
Your personal data will be kept only for the period strictly necessary for the purposes referred to in point a) above and, in any case, no later than ten years from the conclusion of the contractual relationship, after which they will be deleted or made anonymous. Any requirements related to ongoing or threatened proceedings are reserved.
d) Any recipients or categories of recipients of personal data and transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area
Your data may be shared with the following subjects:
- subjects, bodies or authorities to whom the communication is mandatory by virtue of legal or regulatory provisions;
- persons, companies or professional firms that, as external managers or independent data controllers, provide assistance and advice to the Data Controller relating to the maintenance and development of the UNOX IT system, to IT and telematic services or archiving or in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection matters relating to the provision of the service;
- authorized internal personnel.
Your personal data will not be disseminated, unless this is necessary to fulfill obligations under the law, regulations and / or to execute obligations arising from the contractual relationship.
Within the limits of what is strictly necessary for the purposes referred to in paragraph a), your data may be transferred to subjects established in countries outside the European Economic Area, which offer the Data Controller services related to the processing activities carried out. This transfer, where appropriate, will take place only in compliance with the conditions provided for by the GDPR and whenever the personal data should be transferred to countries that do not benefit from an adequacy decision of the European Commission, the transfer will take place exclusively (i) after signing the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission and adopting any further technical measures, organizational and / or contractual suitable to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data and, in any case, essentially equivalent to that guaranteed within the EEA, or (ii) to the occurrence of one of the derogations referred to in Article 49, GDPR. A copy of the appropriate or appropriate guarantees adopted is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller and can be requested at any time.
e) The rights of the interested parties
You have and may at any time exercise the rights to:
- Access to your personal data;
- Rectification or deletion of your personal data;
- Restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- Opposition, at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, unless the Data Controller demonstrates the existence of binding legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- Opposition, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning you carried out for direct marketing purposes;
- Opposition, at any time and free of charge, to the processing of personal data for the offer of products or services similar to those purchased;
- Data portability;
- Withdrawal of consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
In order to exercise these rights, including the right to object to the processing of personal data, you may contact UNOX at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.